AUDIENCE: Customers, suppliers, employees and community.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL TYPE responsible behavior:
- Try to choose plans or packages that are environmentally responsible and show an attitude in keeping with the local community.
- Do not buy or marketed animals and plants or products derived from those that are protected by Colombian legislation without the respective permits.
- Get rid of your rubbish carefully, recycle when possible, reuse your bottles and say no to plastic bags.
- During the development of the activity not throw garbage, cans, glass or pollutants. Collect garbage, glass, etc., and deposit them in appropriate places, such as the ecological point located on the site where we conduct flight parapentismo practice.
- If you can bring back the waste; we have a management program to properly dispose.
- Help us spread responsible behavior and become a sustainable economy, explaining to friends and colleagues about this.
- Birds and other animals, need flowers and fruit for their survival, please keep them .
- Respect and preserve the flora and fauna belonging to landscapes and natural environments of each route and path, and each and every one of the elements and assets of natural and cultural heritage of them.
- Report to the respective authorities, any activity engaged third parties against the protection and conservation of landscapes and natural environments routes and trails.
- Are prohibited the marketing of animal or vegetable forbidden by law or that do not have permits or licenses granted by the environmental authorities in accordance with the provisions of Law 17 of 1981. Act 1453 of 2011 Article 29. Illegal exploitation of species renewable natural resources. Wildlife trafficking.
- It is forbidden to carry out campfires near the flying site.
2. BEHAVIOR OF CULTURAL TYPE RESPONSIBLE:
- When you visit places and cultural activities as aniversarias festivals, museums, religious events, parades, etc, please keep a respectful and prudent behavior toward the community and the activities in which it participates.
- Observe the regional culture and try to interact avoiding culture shock and respecting our region’s own customs.
- Please refrain from giving alms to people and street children.
- Be responsible with their sexuality, Law 679 of 2001 expressly prohibits sexual exploitation and abuse with minors and is punishable by imprisonment.
- Do not encourage consumption and drug trafficking.
- Do not smoke snuff in public places, do so in areas designated for that purpose.
- It is recommended to have a respectful and preferential treatment to minors, the elderly, disabled and pregnant women.
- It is forbidden the carrying and use of firearms and sharp short.
- It is forbidden the consumption and use of psychoactive substances.
- Promote the culture of the municipality of Bello (Antioquia), Medellin and all the Aburrá Valley. Contact us about the sites we have closest to our flying site. – In application of Law 397 of 1997 we recommend abstaining from illicit trafficking in cultural property.
- We ask you fill out the evaluation of our service. His views represent a great contribution to improve our activity.
3. RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR ECONOMIC:
– Support the regional culture, buy, local arts and crafts.
– Do not contribute to illegal, (Accommodation and operators that do not meet legal requirements). Documents required by the respective Mercantile Registry and National Tourism Registry.
– Any additional service will be charged to your account.
4. FOR TRAVELERS NON-RESIDENTS IN COLOMBIA:
If you go out of the country works of art or cultural objects of any age, you must apply for export authorization to the competent authorities:
Ministry of culture, heritage management for all types of cultural property. www.mincultura.gov.co
General Archive of the Nation whether it is documentary goods. www.archivogeneral.gov.co
Colombian Institute of Anthropology and History, for the archaeological heritage replicas. www.icanh.gov.co
5. SELECTING PROVIDERS:
ne of the items of preference for choosing providers DRAGONFLY is showing sustainable actions in environmental, cultural and economic aspects of the destinations offered. This is evidenced in the selection, evaluation and re – evaluation of suppliers. We invite all our suppliers to implement activities and campaigns promoting sustainability. We are all supply chain and therefore we must support responsible behavior sustainable development of tourist destinations that offer.